Friday, July 7, 2017

My future and career scares me. What should I do?

I am currently in Class 12 and would give my board exam next month.I have opted for commerce and would pursue BBA after school. I get scared when I think about my career and will I be able to do anything worthy.Should I take it in a positive way or a negative way?

Answer

I’m from Egypt when I was 18 years old (secondary school)….I were very scared about my future because here in Egypt to get good work you should be Doctor or Engineer (that what I thought) so I studied very hard and now I am a student at Faculty of Engineering…now I am 23 when I asked myself “IS that what I love!!” my answer scared me more than my scare of my future…So, what I mean you should be wise and hard worker and struggle to ”Do what you love” and you feel now is NORMAL and you can beat this feeling by being “trusted in yourself and work hard to achieve what you want ”



No comments:

Post a Comment